WordPress Hosting Domain – Click The Banner To Get Started
Managed WordPress Hosting
Fully managed WordPress is one of the best web hosting for WordPress so you can focus building your site instead of managing it.
Benefits of Managed WordPress hosting
- Best WordPress hosting
- Cheap WordPress hosting
- Over 5 times faster than shared hosting
- Preconfigured so you can get up and running right away
- Scales to handle traffic spikes with no bandwidth caps
Features of Managed WordPress hosting
- Plenty of email – Set up lots of email accounts for your new domain. And use the exciting new atmail web client to read and create your emails.
- Easy to navigate control panel – The WebProgress control panel makes it easy to manage your hosting account, view your configuration and review options to your service.
- Automatic updates – Your WordPress sites are kept up to date with the latest stable version—to keep you protected from security risks
- Ready for ecommerce- you will get a private IP address that is dedicated to your site. Combine that with a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate and your favorite ecommerce plugin and you are ready to go.
- Excellent bandwidth – Bring on the traffic! Your traffic spikes are handled whenever you run promotions or anything else that increases site visitors.
- Rock-solid Security – A WordPress-specific firewall blocks known vulnerabilities and offers brute-force attack mitigation. Insuring your WordPress website’s protection is a high priority with WebProgress.
You have better things to do than manage your hosting
Maintaining a website shouldn't mean spending hours optimizing your server and battling security threats. With Managed WordPress, we handle the technical stuff for you – server setup, security, backups, even performance optimization – so you can spend your time designing, managing content and doing what's important to you.
The power of WordPress
Built for tech-savvy designers and developers, WordPress lets you create gorgeous, content-rich websites with 1000s of free themes and plugins developed by the WordPress community. And as a content management system (CMS), you can assign authors, manage permissions, even make change across your entire site at once instead of a page at a time.
We made it simple
- Spin up a new site in less than 30 seconds.
- Haven’t decided on your domain? Get started with a free temporary domain so you can choose the perfect URL later.
- Stay up to date and secure with automatic WordPress core updates.
Migrate with just a click
With our Managed WordPress, nearly 9 out of 10 migrations can be done using our simple one-click tool. And if you’re a do-it-yourselfer who needs a little help, we also have detailed instructions you can follow.